There is a bug with displaying SVG on Safari.
The fix is to wrap SVG in object.
Open Inkscape and load the PNG image.
Paths > Trace bitmap
Choose -Colored , remove SMOOTH and click OK.
Drag down the image, and delete the second image below the first one.
Object > Ungroup
File > Save as
Choose OPTIMIZED SVG
After that you can continue with creating SVG image map.
This example is perfect for schedules and ect… This example is downloaded from http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/StickyTableHeaders/index3.html
Hello, I will provide you with basic bootstrap template with great reservation popup.
This template contains:
- navigation bar with dropdown menu and popup box
- carousel slider
- several styles for content
- fixed footer
Bootstrap is a really fast way to build responsive designs. Once you learn to use it, you will be impressed how good framework Bootstrap is.
Here is the link to -> documentation
Shims, Shivs and Polyfills
Shims and shivs are small libraries that fill gaps in a platform
- Mainly used when API changes and cause compatibility issues
- The older API can still be supported by a thin compatibility layer on top of the newer code
Polyfills are similar concept to shims/shivs
- They provide fallback functionality for features still not implemented natively in the browser
- When the user update their browser they will have the same experience, but use native implementation
Continue reading “HTML5 and all browsers compatibility” »
If you have for a task to show google maps location using just the address the following script should help you.
Here is the HTML code
Boulevard Mansions, Borough Road, SE1, United Kingdom
We will use the predefined address from the div with id=”mapsaddress” and will get the coordinates needed for Google Maps API. Don’t forget to use your own google map key!
You can also check the working DEMO.